On April 14th, Housing and Economic Development Secretary Mike Kennealy and DHCD Undersecretary Jennifer Maddox joined state and local officials in Gloucester to announce awards for 15 affordable rental housing developments, located in 14 communities.
At Our Core
MACDC is an association of mission-driven community development organizations dedicated to creating places of opportunity where ALL people can live with dignity while participating in and benefiting from our Commonwealth's economy.
Learn more about:
Learn how CDCs across Massachusetts mission performed and responded to the pandemic.
- $842.6 million invested in local communities
- 63,359 families supported with housing, jobs, and other services
- 1,586 commmunity leaders engaged
- 1,043 homes built or preserved
- 4,054 job opportunities created or preserved
- 2,607 entrepreneurs provided technical or financial assistance
No front page content has been created yet.