MACDC’s Western MA Members offer a wide spectrum of programs to address the needs of residents in the Commonwealth’s four westernmost counties (Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties). Check out the links below for each of MACDC’s Western MA Members to see what programs they administer, how to contact them, and a link to their websites.
In calendar year 2020, MACDC’s Western MA Members collectively achieved the following. We expect to have the data from CY2021 available by June.
- Engaged 249 Leaders
- Created or preserved 210 Homes
- Created or preserved 1,019 Jobs
- Provided Financial or Technical Assistance to 516 Entrepreneurs
- Assisted 5,543 Families
- Generated $76.9 million in investment
- Maintained 1,253 units in their rental housing portfolios