MACDC’s Western MA members, including CDC Members and Associate Members, offer a wide spectrum of programs to address the needs of residents in the Commonwealth’s four westernmost counties (Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties).
Check out the links to the right for each of these members to see what programs they administer, how to contact them, and a link to their websites.
In calendar year 2021, Western MA CDCs collectively achieved the following:
- Engaged 347 Leaders
- Created or preserved 230 Homes
- Created or preserved 1,300 Jobs
- Provided Financial or Technical Assistance to 838 Entrepreneurs
- Assisted 19,189 Families
- Generated $207.6 million in investment
- Maintained 1,354 units in their rental housing portfolios