At the Mel King Institute's 12th Anniversary Virtual Breakfast, stories of community resilience were on the menu. About 150 leaders from across the Bay State came together on Zoom to celebrate what has been a tremendously challenging year.
At Our Core
MACDC is an association of mission-driven community development organizations dedicated to creating places of opportunity where ALL people can live with dignity while participating in and benefiting from our Commonwealth's economy.
Learn more about:
Monday, May 10th 10:00am - 11:15am
Learn more and check out the agenda: CLICK HERE.
Lobby Day Follow Up Questionaire: CLICK HERE.
We missed being together in the State House, but we're excited for us to come together virtually and advocate for the policies and resources that are important to our members and their communities. MACDC's policy agenda in 2021 will address both the immediate needs created by the COVID-19 pandemic and economic crisis, as well as the long-term structural issues in our economy in our economy that have been our focus for years.
2021 Legislative Fact Sheets
- MACDC FY22 Budget Priorities
- MACDC 2021 SBTA Fact Sheet
- 2021 HERO (Housing and Environment Revenue Opportunities) Fact Sheet
- 2021 Neighborhood Stabilization Initiative (NSI) Fact Sheet
- 2021 Tenant Opportunity to Purchase (TOPA) Fact Sheet
- An Act to Promote Inclusive Entrepreneurship and Economic Justice Fact Sheet
No front page content has been created yet.