We are thrilled to invite you to MACDC's Annual Lobby Day on May 25th! This year, we are excited to be back in person at the Massachusetts State House for our Investing in Communities-themed event.
Take a moment to REGISTER and don't forget to tell your colleagues.
This year's primary goal is to extend and expand the Community Investment Tax Credit (CITC)
- Advocate to eliminate the sunset for CITC, which is currently set for 2025
- Advocate to lift the cap on annual awards from $12 million per year to $15 million
CLICK HERE to check out MACDC's overall 2023 Advocacy Agenda.
CLICK HERE to Support the Extension and Expansion of the Community Investment Tax Credit
Join us to:
- Meet with and show your support to your CDC's elected officials
- Hear from legislative champions
- Engage with community development leaders
- Support the most critical community development, housing equity, and economic empowerment issues in our Commonwealth.
Questions? Contact Kristina St. Cyr, Director of Policy & Civic Engagement at email@example.com