At Our Core
MACDC is an association of mission-driven community development organizations dedicated to creating places of opportunity where ALL people can live with dignity while participating in and benefiting from our Commonwealth's economy.
Learn more about:
Learn how CDCs across Massachusetts mission performed and responded to the pandemic.
- $842.6 million invested in local communities
- 63,359 families supported with housing, jobs, and other services
- 1,586 commmunity leaders engaged
- 1,043 homes built or preserved
- 4,054 job opportunities created or preserved
- 2,607 entrepreneurs provided technical or financial assistance
No front page content has been created yet.