MACDC teamed up with the National Alliance of Community Economic Development Associations (NACEDA) and 8 other CDC associations from around the country to present an exceptional online event.
- National plenaries with national speakers and community development leaders
- Keynote Speeches by Ibram X. Kendi, New York Times #1 Bestselling Author; and Deanna Van Buren, Design Director and co-founder of Designing Justice + Designing Spaces
- Workshops hosted by MACDC
- Workshops presented by other CDC associations (note that these sessions will cover a variety of topics and will be designed for a broad audience)
More details to follow!
For a fee of $50 for MACDC Members and $100 for Non-members, you will be able to participate in three workshops hosted by MACDC, and five national plenaries.
For an additional $75 you can purchase the All-Access Pass, which takes you on a virtual road trip to workshops in Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Texas. Please note that these workshops will not be geared towards any specific state, but will be designed for a broader audience.
How to Register:
- Click the registration link
- Apply the registration code "Massachusetts"
- Select whether your organization is an MACDC Member or Non-member
- If you wish, add on the All-Access Pass