- For a social media recap of the day's highlights and events, check out MACDC's STORIFY of the 2014 Convention!
- A Public Forum with the candidates for Governor
- Workshops on a range of topics from affordable housing and advocacy, to fostering connections between community development and public health
- Awards to outstanding leaders in community development, including our Ricanne Hadrian Award, our Jeffrey Graham Award and our Rising Star Awards
- Musical performances and other artistic expressions of our field's core values and aspirations
- The ever-popular "CDC Roll Call" where each of our members will highlight one recent accomplishment
- The announcement of MACDC's Public Policy Agenda for the next two years
- Boston Private Bank and Trust
- Klein Hornig
- Winn Management
- Davis Square Architects
- Eastern Bank
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Housing Assistance Corporation
- Inquilinos Boricuas en Accion
- Kevin Martin and Associates
- Licata Risk Advisors
- Mass Growth Capital Corporation
- Mathew Thall
- Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership
- NEI General Contracting
- Related Beal
- Urban Edge
- Worcester Common Ground
- Accounting Management Solutions
- Alexander, Aronson, Finning & Co.
- Barbara Burnham
- Dellbrook Construction
- Hilltown CDC
- Krokidas & Bluestein
- LDS Consulting
- Munkenbeck Consulting
- NeighborWorks of Southern Mass
- Ann L. Silverman Consulting
- Working with Youth: Learn from and with young people about strengthening youth participation in addressing community issues
- Comprehensive Community Development- Voices from the Neighborhoods: Hear from the people who are collaborating across sectors to strengthen their impact in their communities.
- Gentrification: What is gentrification? What is its impact in our neighborhoods? And what are community developers trying to do about it?
- The Arts and Community Development: Learn how community developers are leveraging arts, cultural programming and the creative sector to help build better neighborhoods.
- Health and Community Development: Learn about opportunities to Identify new resources and partners in creating vibrant, health neighborhoods
- Housing Development for the Rest of Us: A primer for community members and CDC staff who don’t do housing development, but need to know the basics.
- Advocacy 101: Learn how to communicate effectively with legislators and other government officials and practice getting your message across.
- Creative Facilitation Skill-building: Learn an easy-to-use arts-based and interactive tool for engaging groups in critical analysis of a specific issue and facilitating productive dialogue