Para español, haga clic aquí.
- We hope you have scheduled a virtual meeting with your legislators for today.
- To participate in the plenary sessions, please use the Zoom link that was emailed to you.
- If at all possible, please join via video so that you can fully participate.
- MACDC Lobby Day Policy Priorities
- Small Business Technical Assistance (SBTA) Fact Sheet
- Neighborhood Stablization Initiative Fact Sheet
- RAFT for COVID-19 Response
9:30 a.m. - Welcome and logistics
9:35: a.m. - Networking via Breakout Rooms
9:40 a.m. - Briefing on MACDC’s Advocacy Priorities
10:00 a.m. - Q and A using Zoom chat
10:20 a.m. - Senator Eric Lesser,
Chair of the Joint Committee on Economic Development and Emerging Technologies
10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. - Meetings with Legislators
- After your meeting with legislator(s), please make a sign, using a marker on paper with a picture or one word that describes your meeting.
- Make the picture or word large, so that it can be seen on screen.
2:30 p.m. - Welcome back
2:35 p.m. - Feedback on meetings with legislators
- Show of hands
- Sign with picture or one word about your meeting
2:45 p.m. - Closing and next steps