Everyone must register individually. The Zoom link will be emailed to those on the registration list just before the event.
MACDC Virtual Lobby Day Materials
We will miss being together in the State House, but we're excited for us to come together virtually and advocate for the policies and resources that are important to our members and their communities. MACDC's policy agenda in 2021 will address both the immediate needs created by the COVID-19 pandemic and economic crisis, as well as the long-term structural issues in our economy that have been our focus for years.
2021 Legislative Fact Sheets
- MACDC FY22 Budget Priorities
- MACDC 2021 SBTA Fact Sheet
- MACDC TOPA Fact Sheet
- 2021 HERO (Housing and Environment Revenue Opportunities) Fact Sheet
- 2021 Neighborhood Stabilization Initiative (NSI) Fact Sheet
- Inclusive Entrepreneurship Fact Sheet