Friday, November 15th
9:00am - 2:00pm
The Hogan Center Ballroom
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester
THE ANNUAL MEETING AND CONFERENCE
Free for MACDC Members, but donations are welcome.
For other organizations, we suggest a donation to attend.
Is your organization a member of MACDC? If so, REGISTER HERE.
Non-MACDC members, REGISTER HERE.
9:00 - 9:30 am Registration, coffee, networking
9:30 am Welcome
9:45 – 10:15 am Morning Plenary
- Intentional Networking
- Ricanne Hadrian Award
10:30 - 11:50 am Breakout sessions
- Neighborhood Defenders: Participatory Politics and America's Housing Crisis
- Racial Equity and Evaluation
- Reducing Wealth Inequality Through Economic Development
- Health Equity and Community Development
- Building Resident Power Through Leadership Development Training
Noon – 2:00 pm Lunch Program
- Board of Directors elections - Dave Christopolis
- Rising Star Awards
- Keynote by Dr. Tiffany Manuel
- CDC Roll Call
2:00 pm Closing
Due to construction on the Holy Cross campus, parking is very limited at the Hogan Center. Parking for the MACDC Annual Meeting and Conference will be provided at the Auburn Mall SEARS Parking Lot at 385 Southbridge Street, Auburn MA (see map here). Shuttle buses will be provided to take people over to the Hogan Center, and will be running between Auburn Mall and the Hogan Center all day starting at 8 AM. Please plan to add an extra 15 minutes to your commute.
- Boston Private
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Massachusetts Housing Investment Corp.
- Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- NeighborWorks America
- Santander Bank
- The Boston Foundation
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay & Merrimack Valley
- Anderson & Kreiger
- Dellbrook Construction
- Wingate Management Company
- Community Development Partnership
- Davis Square Architects
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Felicity Hardee Law Practice
- Kevin P. Martin & Associates
- Klein Hornig LLP
- Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation
- Needham Bank
- NEI General Contracting
- NeighborWorks Housing Solutions
- TD Bank
- Tufts Health Plan
- Winslow Architects INC
- Cambridge Trust
- CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)
- Community Square Associates LLC
- Dedham Savings
- Eastern Insurance
- Housing Opportunities Unlimited
- Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción
- LDS Consulting Group
- Licata Risk Advisors
- New Ecology, Inc.
- Preservation of Affordable Housing
- South Boston NDC
- The Life Initiative
- Waypoint KLA, Inc.
- Wellesley Bank