- CDC Roll Call: Since the beginning of the COVID-19 public health and economic crisis, MACDC members have stepped up and are responding to the crisis in various ways. In this video, they tell us about one thing they have done to help their communities weather the pandemic. This is a must watch!
- Community Development Awards:
- Francisco Ramos from NewVue Communities received the Ricanne Hadrian Award for his outstanding organizing work.
- Will Monson of Homeowners' Rehab, Inc, JaVonica Latson of Quincy Geneva New Vision CDC, and Sarah Jenness, Board Member of Fenway CDC were honored with Rising Star awards.
- Spoken Word Performance: Isaiah Almonte, from the IBA Youth Program, gave a powerful performance of his poem, "Killing my Color."
- Expressions of Gratitude: In this unprecedented time, it is especially important to shed a light on the things we are grateful for. Attendees shared what they are most thankful for, and generated this word cloud:
- Boston Private
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- NeighborWorks America
- The Boston Foundation
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
- Capital One
- Dellbrook Construction
- Massachusetts Growth Capital Corp.
- Archer Consulting
- Dedham Savings
- Dorchester Bay EDC
- Harborlight Community Partners
- Kevin P. Martin & Associates
- Klein Hornig, LLP
- M&T Bank
- Needham Bank
- NEI General Contracting
- Peabody Properties, Inc.
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wingate Management Company, LLC
- Cambridge Trust
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Fenway CDC
- Franklin County CDC
- Licata Risk Advisors
- Munkenbeck Consulting
- New Ecology, Inc.
- TD Bank