MACDC Releases Preliminary GOALs Results for 2013
The MACDC GOALs Initiative highlights the annual achievements of our members in six categories of community development. Results are aggregated from a comprehensive annual, web-based survey, in order to record significant trends and accomplishments over time.
Preliminary Results for 2013:
- Engaged 2,602 community leaders in building stronger neighborhoods
- Built or preserved 849 homes, with an additional 728 homes in construction and slated for completion in 2014
- Created or preserved 4,755 jobs
- Helped 1,165 entrepreneurs start, grow, or stabilize their businesses
- Supported 54,380 families with housing, jobs, and other services
- Attracted almost $420 million worth of private and public investments for community revitalization
Check our GOALs page for more information about the program and data from prior year's reports.